Injectamax Designs for MIM
Our team can help you design parts to take advantage of the MIM process and optimize your part’s potential.
You’ll get the greatest benefit from metal injection molding when your part is designed specifically for MIM. That’s where Injectamax can help.
We start by helping you choose the proper material or alloy selection, taking into account strength, corrosion resistance, thermal conductivity, density, hardness and other properties as each relates to your application. We can even create custom alloys when needed.
Next we look at part size, unit volume, component geometry and tolerance restrictions to help you in develop the most functional and economical design.
The Metal Injection Molding process is highly customizable and we will work with you to refine the design and develop specialized processes to achieve the best possible solution.
Metal Injection Molding for Diverse Applications
The Metal Injection Molding industry is rapidly changing and Injectamax is at the forefront of the industry. Advances in recent years have expanded the limits of MIM technology. Parts can be molded with more intricate shapes, in a wider range of sizes, with tighter tolerances.With these enhanced capabilities, MIM is a viable manufacturing option for many industries and applications.
- Medical Devices & Surgical Instruments - endoscopic instruments, electrodes, end-effectors, grips
- Orthopedics - Implantable, brackets, braces, instruments
- Health & Hearing - Hearing aids
- Dental/Orthodontic - brackets, buccal tubes
- Electrical - connectors, switches
- Fiber Optics – connectors
- Industrial - air knives, brackets
- Aerospace - aircraft parts, components
- Locks - lock cylinders, bolts, sidebars
- Telecommunications - fiber optic switch boxes, hermetically sealed boxes
- Automotive - steering columns, seating mechanisms, solenoids, fuel injectors
- Hardware & Appliance - driver tips
- Marine - fasteners, brackets, latches
- Firearms - triggers, sights, safety catches, sears
- Hand Tools - guards, fasteners